Careers at Kaizen Institute North America
Be part of the KAIZEN™ team
With fresh challenges every week, working at Kaizen Institute will be a learning, inspiring journey. You will get the chance to work side-by-side with expert consultants and world-class client companies. If you are a curious problem-solver, eager for a hands-on challenge, Kaizen Institute is your match.
KAIZEN™ Global Leadership Development Program
Training tomorrow’s leaders today
Kaizen Institute welcomes recent university graduates to experience a career development opportunity of a lifetime and a world of leadership opportunities. Our global leadership development program propels participants on a mentored, learning-inspired journey to prepare them for a successful career. The program is a full-time, paid development program. As an associate and trainee, you’ll build upon the skills you developed in school by participating in real-world client projects.
About the journey
This program provides hands-on, discipline-specific training and a leadership-focused curriculum. The program experience includes the following:
- 6-month rotation at KAIZEN™ Canada HQ
- 6-month rotation KAIZEN™ US HQ
- 2-week training onsite with one of our European business partners
- 2-week training onsite with one of our South American business partners
- Exposure to 6+ Clients in unique industries
- Yellow/Green Belt Kaizen/Lean Certification
When you join KGLDP, you gain access to Kaizen’s senior leaders and coaches and have many opportunities to stand out. You’ll participate in mini rotations across the disciplines to learn firsthand how to lead client workshops, deliver KAIZEN™ methodologies, and connect with current and former KGLDP global participants through our social collaboration tools. Each individual’s journey is unique, spanning 12-18 months, dependent upon your career interests, passions, goals, and location. You’ll immediately be immersed in our rich culture and portfolio of global partners to learn how KAIZEN™ sets the standard of a continuous improvement culture.
The experience you’ll gain
KGLDP participants learn by doing! You’ll be fully immersed in the day-to-day client projects and be responsible for supporting consultants deliver successful results to clients. If accepted into this program, you will:
- Cultivate client relations
- Be a champion for innovation within the organization
- Get exposure to managing projects & people
- Improve processes & pitch new initiatives within KAIZEN™ Global
- Take on special projects that will draw upon all your training
Destination: KAIZEN™ Consultant
You’ll participate in management meetings and collaborate with KGLDP participants worldwide. You’ll be expected to solve challenges and offer ideas and innovative solutions. You will also have an opportunity to provide feedback on your curriculum and impact future hires’ experiences. After graduation, you’ll be well-prepared to pursue your passion and take on new challenges. Program graduates are ready to step into a Lean management consulting role because the program has provided a foundation for future leadership.
Ready to embark?
To become a KGLDP participant, you must have graduated from a university within the past 24 months. Those currently enrolled in a college/university with expected graduation date within 12 months of application may also be considered.
Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent higher-level education required
- Superior critical thinking & interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to foster relationships & work collaboratively
- The ability to self-manage & be a self-starter
- A real desire for personal & professional growth
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country you apply
Current Locations accepting applications:
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training program includes learning the theory, putting it into practice and visiting benchmark Gemba.