Benchmarks & Client Cases
Strategic Planning in the Process Industry
• Loss of sales and market share in recent years
• Ad-hoc business trends and markets analysis process
• Products not adapted to customer requirements
• Low level of service compared to competition
• Top strategy and vision are not implemented at a practical level
• Analysis of trends and competitors of the main market segments - Mekko charts - and identification of change drivers that determine the market in the long term
• Construction of customer interest tables based on the voice of the customer and design of value curves, including future vision by segment
• Hoshin Kanri process for strategy deployment using the X Matrix
• Value stream analysis of operations to identify improvement priorities
Sales increased by 23%.
EBITDA increased by 13%.
Lead Time reduced by 50%.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training program includes learning the theory and practice and gemba visits.