Benchmarks & Client Cases
War Room Implementation
• Communication between areas/departments relatively poor
• Lack of knowledge of activities in each department and misalignment to overall strategic goals
• Teams with little focus on improvement
• Information poorly systematised and lack of availability in some areas/departments
• Indicator analysis occurs at irregular intervals and no defined timeframes
• Departments work in silos (or “isolated islands”), with limited interdepartmental communication
• Implementation of a war room that contains the organisation's strategic initiatives, goals, business indicators and action plans
• Definition of a weekly meeting routine for follow-up of strategic initiatives and alignment of results with the leaders of each area and management
• War room organised by operational area for managing daily operations, detailed management of ongoing projects and problem-solving
The initiative was part of a 6-year KAIZEN™ transformation program
Sales increased by 20%
Productivity improved by 12.5%
Scrap reduced by 21%
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training program includes learning the theory and practice and gemba visits.