Benchmarks & Client Cases
Strategy Review within Agrobusiness
Initial Market Presence
• Negative or null EBITDA, after many years of market leadership
• Failure to meet the annual budget
• Low or no presence in key markets and segments
• Underoccupied production facilities
• Retail business unit not profitable
• Unclear corporate strategy
• Sales process contains a lot of Muda (Waste)
• Crop (capacity) higher than sales (demand)
• Lack of a consolidated, organization-wide improvement system and culture
• Value Stream Analysis extended to all operating units
• Strategy review and Hoshin process applied from top to bottom
• Standardization and consolidation of Daily KAIZEN™ implementation in all business units
• Focus on improved core processes: sales, agriculture, crop & processing and purchasing
• High focus on sales team organization and sales process improvement with value selling
• Implementation of a business system
The organization was able to free more than $45,000 in cash flow.
The strategic plan projects an EBITDA of 24% in 4 years.
Sales increase of 186% in 4 years.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training program includes learning the theory and practice and gemba visits.