Benchmarks & Client Cases
Digital Improvement System Setup
• COVID-19 crisis forces the whole company to work from home
• 90% of daily management routines and improvement workshops were face to face, for more than 150 teams
• All dynamics and processes were designed to work in a physical environment, with low digital intervention
• The teams had strongly rooted routines with supporting physical elements, which seemed hard to replicate in a digital environment
• Digital transformation of the daily management routines:
- Virtual boards based on Excel, PowerBI, Webex & MS Teams
- Virtual training with new methodology that ensured participation of all the trainees, improved virtual knowledge acquisition and the use of virtual dynamics
• Digital transformation of project management routines:
- Virtual mission control room
- Collaborative workshops implementing the strategic vision of the company
- Launch of new projects through paradigm-changing virtual tools
Transformation of the whole company’s daily routines in just 3 weeks
% Digital Teams
Proportion of digital teams increased by 90%
No. Improvement Ideas during COVID (Feb – May 2020)
466 improvement ideas implemented.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training program includes learning the theory and practice and gemba visits.