Benchmarks & Client Cases
Daily Management in Food Retail
• Disorganized material storage in in-store warehouse
• Excess material stock in in-store warehouse
• High inventory shrinkage rate
• Low productivity in replenishment and warehouse activities
• Lack of visual management for material flow within in-store warehouse
• Lack of standard work
• Weak culture of Continuous Improvement and lack of routines
• Daily Meetings for work planning, KPI analysis and implementation of improvement actions
• Workplace organization based on visual management principles to improve productivity
• Task Standardization and Training to eliminate variability in task completion between team members
• Team Development Program to roll out implementation to all department stores
Productivity in logistics operations increased by 8%
Inventory shrinkage rate reduced by 4%.
Stock level reduced by 5%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training program includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.