Benchmarks & Client Cases
Daily Management in Process Industry
High levels of waste and lack of material organisation
Poor information sharing
• Lack of available operational indicators
• Poor team coordination and workplace organization
• Ineffective sharing of information during shift handover
• Weak culture of Continuous Improvement and lack of routines
• Teams not held accountable for performance results
• Lack of investment in team morale and motivational initiatives
• Limited involvement of team members in improvement projects
Team meetings with visual management
Quarterly Auditing System
• KPI System: to collect and process manufacturing indicators
• Daily Team Meetings: supported by team boards with KPIs, work plan, definition of priorities and improvement cycle
• Workplace organization contributing to improved productivity and reduction of errors
• Standard Work to improve process efficiency and reduce process variability
• Quarterly Auditing System to guarantee the sustainability of the solutions implemented and kick off new improvement projects
The new improvement routines of the teams generated annual savings of $49,000 per year.
Average equipment efficiency increased by 10%
Material consumption reduced by 9% as a result of improvements to yield rate.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training program includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.